- LaTeX Resume Template - a simple template for making your own resume in LaTeX.
- Mark V. Shaney - a web interface to one of the best Markov Chain applications ever.
- PHP Schedule Maker - a very lightweight schedule maker class written in PHP.
- Sudoku Puzzle Solver - solves your favorite Japanese puzzles.
- GRE Vocabulary Online Flashcards - helps you study for those pesky GREs.
- Automatically Improving Automation using Big Data - a general audience talk I gave at Caltech Alumni College in 2016.
- Balancing the Explore/Exploit Tradeoff in Interactive Structured Prediction - a research talk I gave at the NIPS 2013 DISCML Workshop in December 2013.
- Beat the Mean Bandit - a research talk I gave at ICML 2011.
- An Interactive Learning Approach to Optimizing Information Retrieval Systems - a research talk I gave at Carnegie Mellon University in September 2010.
- New Learning Frameworks for Information Retrieval - a research talk I gave at Microsoft Research in March 2010.
- Interactively Optimizing Information Retrieval Systems as a Dueling Bandits Problem - a research talk at ICML 2009.
- Predicting Diverse Subsets Using Structural SVMs - a research talk at ICML 2008.
- Coverage on Sports Illustrated for my collaboration with Disney Research on imitation learning for camera control. [ICML paper][CVPR paper]
- Interview by Jessica Stoller-Conrad @Caltech. [link]
- Predicting Structured Objects with Support Vector Machines - a Research Highlight article published in the Communications of the ACM in November 2009.
- Self-Improving Systems that Learn Through Human Interaction - a popular science blog article I wrote in October 2009.